Saturday, April 22, 2017

Inspried By All the Little Things #53 featuring Maria Peters

Hello Tracey here today and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!


This week I have invited...




I asked Maria to share a bit about herself...

 Hello everyone, my name is Maria. I’m 48 years old, based in Hamburg, Germany where I live with my husband and my 12-years-old son. I have a stressful, full time job and cardmaking is my personal art therapy. I love this awesome hobby. I’m so thrilled to be a guest at inspiredbyallthelittletings.blogspot.com today. Thank you so much for the invitation, Tracey!

ETA: I have been a huge fan of Maria since she started her Instagram account, her talents in colouring and building scenes are simply amazing. I am so thrilled that she is my guest this week!

1.What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

Unfortunately I haven’t a blog, but I share my cards on Instagram since December 2015 
 https://www.instagram.com/a_country_home/

2. What is your style of card making?

I love to create scenes and normally I preferred colorful cards. And I love to work with watercolors, they are my favorite medium.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

A good source for inspiration is Pinterest. And some of my favorite Cardmakers inspired me.  But the best ideas I have always when I’m in the garden.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

I think, I was inspired by many things. My home, the nature, other Cardmakers, Photos, Books and so on. Inspiration is everywhere.

5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I’m rather a shy person especially when I meet new people. And my English is very improvable… 😊

Wish you all a great day!



Here are a couple shots of Maria`s card using this week's inspiration!


The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach
Kim's Cards & Crafts

sitting out this challenge

LauraJane 

Leigh Penner 


Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs


Sheri Gilson


Silke Ledlow


Wanda Cullen


...and of course one more card from me!




We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, April 28th at 11:55am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Maria! Gorgeous projects everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, your cards is fantastic, the soft colours are beautiful! TFS a bit about yourself!
    Ladies, your cards are all gorgeous as well. I love everyone's interpretation for the challenge, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete